We’ve decided to start chronicling builds we do along with any relevant news we come across. Here we go!
Over the Black Friday weekend, we were able to purchase components for a customer who wanted a mid-to-high end gaming computer with a heavy emphasis on value. We were able to score a bunch of great deals.
- Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Case
- ASRock P67 Extreme4 Motherboard
- Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost)
- Intel 320 Series 2.5″ 160GB SATA II SSD
- G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600
- SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 2GB
- KINGWIN Lazer LZ-850 850W Modular 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC
Everything in place!
Then the build began. What was great about the Corsair case is the excellent cable management options. Really cleaned things up.
Now, powered on! The case comes with 2 200mm white LED fans (w/ adjustable fan controls on top of case). That, combined with the Kingwin PSU connectors really make it stand out.